ShashaClaudeRosenmurc

ShashaClaudeRosenmurc

Friday, October 14, 2011

So not Halloween Party.

Lyanne invited me and Farah to The One Academy's Halloween Party. Well, Farah and I cosplay as a puppet. Lyanne cosplay as japanese doll and Natasya as a psycho Alice. We change our clothes and make-up ourself at Sunway's toilet. So many people give us weird look. And, there's a girl who was shocked to see me that it made her run to her friends. LOL, so I apologized to her because I don't have any intention to scare her though.
The party was great and incredibly 'scary' and CROWDED. But, It was fun to met so many new people. Lots of people with awesome costume and I met Izmeq there. He was there because he is one of the band's fill up drummer. He said that his girlfriend, Qistina was coming too but I didn't manage to see her since its too crowded and you barely cant see the way. Oh, and we went back early too because we want to avoid the jam.


Well, the title is actually not referring to the party. On the way home, we got into accident D:
Yeah, ACCIDENT but its not that bad though. No one's hurt but Farah got her hand knocked at the front sit while I was knocked down that it made me hard to get up. But it was solved in a good way. No fighting and no bad arguments :I
Not really, I argue a little with the guys who's car infront of us. Because he said maybe we were drunk. That is so like WHATTHEHELLSHIT D:<





P/S: I can't upload all the pictures since my internet is so slow right now :T

iloveyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment