ShashaClaudeRosenmurc

ShashaClaudeRosenmurc

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Your Touch




I miss your touch. You will patted my head whenever I feel lonely and when I was sitting by myself and quietly. You cheered me up by teasing me with your sweet words and your gentle touch. I wanted so badly to sit next to you, put my head on your shoulder and holds your hand. But I lacked the courage and you already have a girlfriend. And I was hopelessly boring and you was endlessly fascinating. So, I walked back to my room and collapsed on my bed, thinking that if people were rain, I was drizzle and you was hurricane. Even how many times I have a desire to tell you that I've fallen in love with you, something has always holding me back. Our friendship that I'm afraid to destroy. Because I know when I say that three sweet words to you, you will leave me.

iloveyou.

5 comments: